Saturday, August 27, 2011
Wednesday, August 10, 2011
Thursday, August 4, 2011
Almond Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookie Bites
2 ½ cups Trader Joe's almond meal
3/4 cup old fashioned oatmeal, ground fine in blender or food processor
½ teaspoon fine sea salt
½ teaspoon baking soda
½ cup grapeseed oil (I used olive oil)
½ cup pure maple syrup
1 tablespoon pure vanilla extract
3/4 cup dark chocolate chips (such as Ghiardelli 60% Cacao)
- In a large bowl, combine almond flour, ground oatmeal, salt and baking soda
- In a medium bowl combine grapeseed oil, maple syrup and vanilla
- Stir wet ingredients into the almond/oatmeal flour mixture until thoroughly combined
- Fold in chocolate chips
- Spoon 2 tablespoons of dough onto a parchment lined baking sheet, press down to flatten
- Bake at 350º for 7 to 10 minutes, until lightly golden
- Cool cookies on the baking sheets for 20 minutes, then serve.
Thursday, July 21, 2011
Tuesday, July 5, 2011
1/8 tsp. salt
Cut each tortilla in half. Cut each half into 3 triangles, for a total of 12 triangles.
Spray a baking sheet lightly with nonstick spray. Place tortilla triangles close together on the sheet.
Cover triangles with a 1-second spray of nonstick spray (optional). Evenly sprinkle with salt.
Bake in the oven until crispy, about 8 minutes, carefully flipping about halfway through bake time.
MAKES 1 SERVING
Wednesday, June 15, 2011
Sunday, June 5, 2011
Microwave Banana Oat Cakes
1/2 Banana, mashed
3 Tbsp Dry Whole Rolled Oats
**I used (1) package stevia and sprinkled in some cinnamon. Check the link to Averie's to see what she did.
Yields 1 oat cake
Mash Banana, Combine & Stir All Ingredients
Spray down a clean bowl or dish with cooking spray or nonstick spray.
Transfer the mixture into the sprayed bowl and microwave for 90 seconds.
Remove from the microwave and just wait a minute or two for it to cool and firm up a bit. And then, it will pop right out.Really good! Can spread whatever kind of nut butter on there if ya like!
Sunday, May 29, 2011
Friday, February 25, 2011
This originally came from: http://www.bodyrock.tv/2010/10/10/protein-balls/