Sunday, October 3, 2010

Happy October!

October is my most favorite month, being my hubby's birthday and my birthday month, Halloween, and fall. First up, soon I will be doing a product review connected with bar stool (CSN Stores). It was a wonderful opportunity from Eileen again and I thank her and CSN Stores.

Pumpkin-Cranberry Muffins


2cups Gold Medal® all-purpose flour....(I used gluten free)
3/4cup sugar (I used organic)
3teaspoons baking powder
1teaspoon ground cinnamon
1/2teaspoon ground ginger
1/4teaspoon salt
1cup canned pumpkin (not pumpkin pie filling)
1/2cup vegetable oil (I used applesauce, unsweetened)
2eggs, (I used egg replacer)
1cup sweetened dried cranberries (I used fresh ones)
1/2cup chopped pecans
Coarse sugar, if desired
Print these coupons...
About Concordance™
  1. Heat oven to 400°F. Grease 12 regular-size muffin cups with shortening or line with paper baking cups.
  2. In large bowl, mix flour, sugar, baking powder, cinnamon, ginger and salt. Stir in pumpkin, oil, eggs, cranberries and pecans just until moistened. Divide batter evenly among muffin cups. (I used an ice cream scoop to fill) Sprinkle coarse sugar evenly over batter in each cup.
  3. Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Remove muffins from pan to cooling rack. Serve warm.
Had some leftover mix, so made a little loaf!

These were really tasty with some pumpkin butter on them! Hugs!

11 comments:

  1. Pumpkin and cranberry sound so good together. A perfect autumn treat. I will definitely have to try your recipe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These look fabulous & the ice cream scoop is a good idea :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE October and Halloween (would love them even more if it wasn't cold!!) ... Happy Bday to you and your hubby. The muffins look great

    ReplyDelete
  4. These muffins look very yummy. I love the fall and Halloween too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. My husband loves all things pumpkin. I'm sure he's going to love this recipe too. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These look really good! October is one of my favorite months :)
    It's starting to feel holiday-y!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those muffins look so scrumptious Pam! Perfect for October! Happy bday to your hubby!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Birthday, my dear! And thank you so much for your kind comments! I hope you have the most beautiful month ever! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I hope you're having a HAPPY birthday month!!

    (And oh my...I'm also popping in to say...I'm glad our country doesn't eat d's, too. Phew!)

    ReplyDelete