Monday, September 13, 2010

This Ain't About Food!....he he!

Good afternoon! We are having the most gorgeous fall weather here in Ohio, hope you are having just as nice where you are! A few months back, (some of you already know this) hubby and I bought three little pygmy's....one boy (Sammie) and his two sisters (Sasha and Sierra)....I just wanted to share some pic's with you! Just love these little critter's, they are the BEST! Hope you enjoy them too!

This is Sammie...saying Hello!

Here they are trying to reach the leaves.

Looking out of their pen. (Sasha, Sierra, and Sammie)

Me holding a squirmy Sasha!

This is when we first received them...they were one month old! Sammie is on the feed tub, to his left Sasha and Sierra behind her!

More to come later! Have a wonderful day!

10 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh! How cute are they!?
    I love them :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are so cute! I'm delighted that you posted pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness they are so precious! My son loves these pictures Pam! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. My second goat post to read in a row! Love those babies!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh they're just too cute!!Hi Sammie!!
    Lovely post, can't wait to read more of your blog!Aww,Sasha looks too cute!
    Annalisa

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh my goodness. i have been out of the loop for too long. i love them!!! all three of them are so precious...

    please hug all three of them for me...give them all a little snuggle and a kiss too, all from their auntie nelly!!!

    <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. SO cute! :) we have enough property for goats, and I keep trying to convince Jason he'd get to MOW less... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. your goats are adorable, pam! i think my mom is interested in adopting pygmies.

    ReplyDelete