Wednesday, August 18, 2010

An Introduction and Cherry Choccie Bomb Shake

Cherry Chocolate Bomb Shake

Recipe by Kristen Suzanne of KristensRaw.com
Yield 3 cups

1 cup filtered water
1 frozen banana, chopped
1 cup frozen cherries
1/4 cup hemp protein powder (I used Jay Robb's Choc. Protein...1 packet)
2 tablespoons hemp seeds (I used 1/4 cup)
2 tablespoons raw chocolate powder (I omitted, was already using choc.)
Splash vanilla extract

Blend Away!......really good!.....thank you Kristen!



I'd like to introduce you to a website that I have become affiliated with http://www.morethanalive.com/. Here's a little about them: Our names are Vlad and Joy. Our home is located among the beautiful rolling hills of West Tennessee. Here we enjoy all the great freedoms of a country setting. Your trusted source of family health information....You can see the banner up in my header. They carry all sorts of products: Essential oils, bulk herbs, raw products, books, etc.

Starting Monday, August 23 through Tuesday, August 31 they are offering a 10% off anything in the store. When the date get closer I will offer the discount code. In the future, I will be doing some reviews on their products. Please give them a lookie and see what you think.

Don't forget to enter for your chance to win the $40.00 giveaway from CSN Stores here.

Have a great day!

9 comments:

  1. i love the chocolate cherry bomb shake...my ultimate fave...and now i am obsessed with them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I love how pink that drink is! The color is beautiful :) I bet it does taste delicious :)

    I was just checking out morethanalive.com and they have some really great products and information. I really appreciate their "Resources for you" section :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. All of your shakes always look so tasty! I need to pick up some frozen fruit and give them a go this weekend. I hope YOU have a fabulous week ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow another great drink! It's perfect for hot summer days

    ReplyDelete
  5. This looked so good, it inspired me to make a cherry bomb soft-serve :)

    More Than Alive looks great...they even have truly raw almonds!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello,


    We bumped into your blog and we really liked it - great recipes YUM YUM.
    We would like to add it to the Petitchef.com.

    We would be delighted if you could add your blog to Petitchef so that our users can, as us,
    enjoy your recipes.

    Petitchef is a french based Cooking recipes Portal. Several hundred Blogs are already members
    and benefit from their exposure on Petitchef.com.

    To add your site to the Petitchef family you can use http://en.petitchef.com/?obj=front&action=site_ajout_form or just go to Petitchef.com and click on "Add your site"

    Best regards,

    Vincent
    petitchef.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yummy shake. Think I'll make one now! ;-) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good Luck with your new affiliation Pam.

    ReplyDelete