Sunday, July 18, 2010

Carob Bark

Carob Bark



Carob Bark

1 c. raw coconut oil
3/4 c. raw carob (or cocoa)
2 t. vanilla flavor
1 c. raisins, raw nuts, coconut, or whatever you want

Put the coconut oil in a bowl, Put this bowl in another bowl of hot water, When it's melted, stir in the carob to make it smooth, then stir in the other stuff. Spread on wax paper lined cookie sheet, put in fridge or freezer 5-10 minutes to make it hard. Break into pieces. The photo is from Rose....thank you Rose! (camera still out!) This stuff is to LIVE for!...Mmmmm!

12 comments:

  1. mmm I love bark. I only seem to make it around christmas time though. Such a great treat :) Sounds like you've had a very active and wonderful weekend

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks delicious Pam! Just made some treats last night, but maybe this one's next! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg that looks and sounds delightful...

    =)

    thanks for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This carob bark looks beautiful! Yum:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like that there is a catch all of goodies in your recipe - whatever you want - is always good!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I knew you wouldn't disappoint. That's exactly what I am craving!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Pam! Nice to see you here, lady (smile).
    This looks awesome. You know, I love those carob thingies at the health food store in the bins. I think they are a mix of carob and coconut. I'm going to try this-yum!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yum yum, I ll definitely make them!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This carob bark looks so delicious! I love the suggested variations.

    ReplyDelete