Thursday, June 3, 2010

Banana Pecan Pancakes

Banana Pecan Pancakes



Banana Pecan Pancakes

  • 1 1/2 C Ground Flax
  • 1/2 C Flax Seeds
  • 1/2 C Dried Coconut
  • 3/4 C Water (I omitted)
  • 1/4 C Agave or Maple Syrup (I used maple syrup)
  • 1/4 C Coconut Butter
  • 1 C Sliced Bananas (I mashed up 2 medium bananas)
  • 3/4 C Chopped Pecans (I used walnuts...didn't have any pecans)

Mix all ingredients together. You might want to get in there with your hands. Shape into pancake sized patties. (I used an ice cream scoop and then flatten out) Place on dehydrator shelf with screen. Dehydrate at 140 for 30 minutes, then 116 for another 30 minutes. These should still be moist. These are SO good! (I made 10 - 6" pancakes) Thank You Susan!....http://www.rawmazing.com/

3 comments:

  1. Mmm..., they might be my Sunday morning breakfast this weekend! Thanks for the post! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yummy! Isn't it nice that we can still enjoy pancakes for breakfast:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm always on the lookout for raw pancake recipes! Isn't it wonderful that the raw version of pancakes is much more flavorful and delicious than their SAD counterpart. Then again most raw food is like that in comparison! lol

    I'll be trying this recipe out for Father's day on Sunday! :D

    ReplyDelete